Burning the candle at both ends since 1982.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

For the girl who ultimately hopped on the cat-eye liquid liner trend way before all the fashion mags did, Amy Winehouse sure has horrible self esteem.

Check out this bit from the London Sunday Times. If you're like me, you'll feel sorry for her the next 950 times you hear "Rehab" on KISS-FM.

Now for more about the feline beauty trend. I read the 840-page September Vogue last night and I must say the main trend piece I gleaned from it was: a bold and/or red lip combined with vampy liquid liner is the thing to do this fall. Winehouse has been sporting that look like she took a friggin Sharpie to her eyelids for months now. Don't be so hard on yourself, Amy.

I also noticed a fun uni-brow/concealer-colored lip chic statement, but we'll forget about that one.

Here's Miu Miu giving you the intense red lip. I like!






















Miss Scarlet Johansson for Louis Vuitton, working that eyeliner:


















Other than that, you're seriously screwed this fall if you are allergic to feathers of anykind.

No comments: