Burning the candle at both ends since 1982.

Friday, December 07, 2007

OMG is right! SATC: The Movie trailer released!

Okay, it's way too late and I should have gone to bed by now, but I had to share the news. The Sex and the City: The Movie trailer has been released!

Check it out here for your viewing pleasure. And thanks to Jezebel, you have a full analysis of the :39 second clip that leads with "they say nothing lasts forever - dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style."

And a little sidenote - I instantly agreed with Jezebel, Charlotte really does look like M.I.A. I really like seeing her without her Park Avenue Princess style. Maybe she turns all badass momma on us? Okay anyway, enjoy the trailer, lovelies...

http://sexandthecitymovie.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so I am thinking flashbacks. I actually HAD Miranda's red power suit! It's got the shoulder pads and everything. Mine was a beautiful purple, I wore it in H.S. for government day ;).

Anonymous said...

BG! HOW FAB...WE ARE MOST DEF GOING TO SEE THIS THE DAY IT COMES OUT...OHHH WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING...YOU WILL BE WAITING IN LINE FOR DAYS AND THEN THE REST OF US WILL JOIN YOU AT THE FIRST MIDNIGHT SHOWING. I LOVE JEZZABELL'S BLOG TOO....HMMMMM INTERESTING!