Burning the candle at both ends since 1982.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Who knew NARS was so gutsy?


The beauty industry likes to employ shock and awe names (hello, Drunk Dial & Quickie) to make even a concealer sound exciting. It's a great marketing tactic. I could see how you might buy a MAC product based on how interesting the name was, instead of how great the color looked on you. Maybe that's why I got their Naked Lunch eye shadow?
To see just how true this is, take BellaSugar's Beauty Product or Adult Movie quiz. I won't spoil the fun, because you should really learn whether "Voodoo Lust" is lipstick...or X-rated.

Then when you're done, check out some of these NARS blush names. The beauty to the left is called "Orgasm."
Wait, here I am talking about blush again - what is with me?

1 comment:

leadenhall said...

Hey,

Just saw you have a blog up...very nice (though I don't know about anything you're writing about)...keep it up though!