Burning the candle at both ends since 1982.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday nights at home, rare as they are, mean one of three things for me:

1. Online shopping
2. Photoshoots with my cat and/or stuffed animals - I know...
3. A lot of wine

I am engaging in all of the above at the moment. And in between snapping fetching portraits of my cat Sugar, Sephora.com has just now caught my eye with Smashbox "O GLOW," a self-purported "first intuitive blush."

This product is neither new nor on my must-buy list, but I'm intrigued nonetheless. Apparently this supposed miracle in a tube reacts with your "personal skin chemistry," turning your cheeks just as rosy as they would if you were really embarrassed, really excited or just got back off the ellipital machine.

I don't know about you, but I actively try to suppress the blushing effect that comes standard with me sticking my foot in my mouth or watching JT's special on HBO. It's more blotchy than pretty. Maybe that's what the $26 saves you from - a more milk maiden/fresh-as-a-daisy look than that flush I sometimes got when I thought I was allergic to alcohol.

But far be it for me to judge a product that tries to bring out the natural in you! Let me know if any of you have tried this to any success.

One more thing - apparently this is my second post so far about gel blush. That's really, really lame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhahahahaaaa i remember when you thought you were allergic to alcohol!!!