Burning the candle at both ends since 1982.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I am not going to lie. I am anxiously awaiting with baited breath the premiere of "Gossip Girl" on the CW tonight at 9:00 p.m. Yes, this from the girl who can't commit to more than one show per week or she overwhelms her DVR queue.


I am sad to say I was reminded of the show via the handy dandy Myspace.com run-of-site ad the CW placed today (gently reminding me "You're nobody until you're talked about." Thanks!)



See!! Even though I am turning 25 soon I can still be captured via advertising to the 18 to 24-year-old market!! (You can sense my impending doom of entering the next demographic age bracket.)

But I seriously really loved Blake Lively in "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and hope she'll do a good job as a New York high socialite.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did you think? I was underwhelmed...