Burning the candle at both ends since 1982.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hallelujah! Sex and the City started filming in New York today!
















Here are some of the first pictures of the flick...try as I might, I couldn't see if Carrie is sporting a blingy rock. I don't know about you, but I am not feeling that Eiffel Tower bag she's carrying that is obstructing my view of her ring finger. At least make it a cute bag.




MTV is saying these are the first photos...but INF seems to have beat them to the chase.

Apparently the release date for the movie is May 30, 2008. Well, I know what we're doing for Suzie's birthday now!

2 comments:

maude said...

you are my new favorite blog!

love,
a!
[formerly allison ritchie, aka your elementary school friend]

Chelsea said...

Cant wait...thanks for all the Sex in the City Scoop!!!