Burning the candle at both ends since 1982.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I was fortunate enough to take an extremely late lunch today that allowed me to rediscover an old friend of mine - Martha Stewart.


I used to watch The Martha Stewart Show religiously in college. Since I'm still relatively green to this whole DVR lifestyle, I forgot that a 2:00 p.m. air time doesn't mean I can't keep up. Today, Martha hosted the lovely Amy Sedaris while they fashioned cheese balls with covetable stainless steel kitchen mixers. Sigh. If Martha knows how to do anything, it's to make you feel inadequate.
This is a clip from Amy visiting the show a while back...they have a really funny rapport!


I believe my favorite moment in the episode from today was when Amy referred to A1 sauce as something like "bong water" and Martha asked, "Are you saying bog water?" Amy winked at the crowd and said, "Yes, Martha." It was like a mischevious child cooking with mom.
But anyway, Martha loves Halloween and I just love anything festive, so I thought I'd share a couple cute ideas she has for the season.



No comments: