Burning the candle at both ends since 1982.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Not to sound skeezy, but there is a calendar of Mormon guys just back from their missionaries out there...and they look pretty hot, in a squeaky-clean kinda way! Apparently you can buy the calendar online at http://mormonsexposed.com/. You can also buy shirts that say "I heart Mormon boys" there. Seriously? Let's not touch that one of the many colors the shirts come in is called "Celestial White."

I don't know whether to laugh hysterically...or laugh hysterically! I am a little shocked LDS guys would pose with their shirts off. I wonder what other Mormons think?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! this is amazing...

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I swear I had this same idea years ago and everyone laughed at me...just sayin'. Mormons are hot minus the no drinking, mandatory girl sleeves, special underwear, celestial kingdom business.