Burning the candle at both ends since 1982.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I really dislike Tom Brady even though he is arguably the most attractive player in the NFL. I mean we're talking JT hot, but I still have to stick to my guns.

Not only was he instrumental in crushing my Chargers a couple weeks back, he is not the best example of what to do if your ex-girlfriend of about two weeks becomes pregnant.
(And now he's one of my Fantasy Football QBs - I didn't get to pick, but I'm not going to trade, he's too good.)

Anyway, OK! released the first photos of Bridet and Tom's baby, John Edward Thomas Moynahan, a very, very cute little munchkin. OK! is so dramatic, the cover says, "Life Without Daddy." That's a little intense - if I was Bridget I'd be pissed off. He's a cute little guy though.
I still really wish Bridget was on ABC's defeated series, Six Degrees. I am still crossing my fingers that it comes back, because it was a really great show.

And now I'm just going to throw in some more Sex and the City photos into the mix for fun. I think we're all going to be able to piece together the plot by the time this movie comes around if they keep releasing photos from the set.
This lovely rose ensemble is screaming, "Holy '80s, Carrie!" I had no idea that the Pretty Woman look was so back in style.



No comments: