Burning the candle at both ends since 1982.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Having a hair stylist roommate, I like to talk about hair.

Especially bad hair.

I've decided the genetic cross-section of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis is not a good-looking thing right now. Rumer Willis apparently thought it was a good idea to bleach the eff out of her hair and chop it off. I beg to differ.

EEK!! Orange is NOT the new blond!
I don't know how Rumer's new BFF, Katharine McPhee, feels about this 'do. The two of them are filming House Bunny right now. Apparently, this flick will feature McPhee as an excommunicated Playboy bunny who takes over as house mom at a lame sorority. That's a Blockbuster rental for sure...

I have no idea what the former American Idol's music is like at this moment in time, but I really like her hair. Plus Katharine looked great on the cover of the June 2007 issue of Lucky Magazine.

And...she's very, very recently engaged! To her sorta greasy-looking 42-year-old fiancee! Congrats...?

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hi Brianne! I thought Anna Faris was playing the cast-off playmate in that movie, is this the same one? - Love your blog!!!! - Steph