Burning the candle at both ends since 1982.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I've been a bad, bad girl.

Definitely went to South Coast Plaza and made a 10-minute decision to buy an eau de parfum that cost me $161.63. But I don't regret it one bit!

Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf is freaking amazing. All I know is I had to buy it because I couldn't stop sniffing myself all the way from Bloomindale's to H&M to Sephora. (Um...p.s. I tried out O-GLOW at Sephora tonight. We are not friends. It look like I had a rash on my cheeks. Not good.)

Viktor & Rolf rolled out this little bottle of heaven in 2004 so I'm sad I didn't buy it sooner. It has a basenote of patchouli (to appeal to my hippie ways,) middle notes of jasmine, freesia and orchid and top notes of bergamot and tea. That all adds up to a vanilla-sugary musky sweet scent that smells fantastic! I hope I don't attract too much attention by having my nose permanently attached to my wrist.

Also, guys take note - Victor & Rolf now has a men's fragrance, Antidote. If it smells half as tempting as Flowerbomb, consider it better than Sex Panther.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Greatest stuff ever!! I wouldnt regret it either, if I were you! Enjoy it!!