Burning the candle at both ends since 1982.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Apple + Blue Sequin Jumper = Fun

I took this Mediabistro course in LA a few months back on "Blogging Basics" taught by an editor for Unbeige, Alissa Walker (I highly recommend it, by the way and there is one coming up on March 29!) Ever since then, I've been reading Unbeige more frequently, and get a kick of Alissa's posts. Another thing I've done since then is feel bad I don't post more often like she advised. Oops.

Anyway, today Alissa posted the MadTV video spoof "They iScrewed Me Again," based off the Apple iPod Nano commerical featuring Feist, who I heart to death. It's pretty comical, and I'm certain it took them quite a while to match Feist's royal blue sequin jumper she wears in the video for "1 2 3 4." Also, I am kicking myself for not seeing Feist while she was in town with Spoon.

Anyway, for anyone who has experienced feeling obsolete by Apple's clever product release timing, enjoy! And here's a link to the original version.

No comments: