Burning the candle at both ends since 1982.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Funny Pictures of Animals Could Save the World

So I don't know how this happened, but somewhere along the evolution of the Internet, people decided that pictures of animals with funny, apropo captions = hugely funny. I highly agree!


It all probably started with an email chain forward featuring a Rottweiler in a Halloween costume and an iguna wearing a tutu ...and here we are. Entire Web sites devoted to the cuteness of animals that are too obedient to not let you dress them like a sailor.


What I think is really super great is the melding of nerdiness and cats. I have no idea who thought of this idea, that nerds love cats - but it's great. So I present to you a wealth of a resource of cat/nerd photos - I Can Has Cheezburger.


No comments: